Friday, January 11, 2008

O'Reily

I'll be honest. I enjoy Bill O'Reily's program. But now it has gone way down on respectability. Sure, I knew he disagreed with Ron Paul, and I could live with that. But last night he was on a rant about how people should be tolerant of all news stations, calling supporters of Ron Paul "loonies" because we banned FOX News and "hurt" their ratings by getting others to ban the station.

For those of you who don't know, there was a debate last Sunday night where Ron Paul was excluded by FOX because "there wasn't enough space" where they were hosting the debate, but that is a bunch of bunk, because we all know FOX hates Ron Paul's strict interpretation of the Constitution, his message of freedom, peace, and prosperity, and the supporters of that message.

"Fair and Balanced," you say? Ha! Don't make me gag...

No comments: